Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New start, or false start?

Coming in from the cold! (my photo)
As you can tell from my previous post, it's been a while since I've maintained this blog.  In that interval, I've been tempted to delete it.  Still, I've always liked to keep a record of where I've been, and perhaps this will turn into such a record for my educational journey.  Right now, my educational journey takes me through the Connex12 conference at Sidwell Friends School in Washington, DC.  So far, I've learned a lot, and I've taken copious notes which will keep me busy through the summer.  My immediate motivation for attending this conference is that iPads are being introduced into my Montessori mixed-grade 4th and 5th grade class at the Barrie School next year.  I'm thinking that this blog might just be a record of how that goes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment